Cam Show Necessities (besides toys)

Below is a list of things that will probably really help you if you have them next to you or in the room during your cam shows! I use all of the following things !

  • WATER ! or another drink, just Hydrate! 
  • A snack incase you need one in between breaks/ private shows!
  • Lipgloss/ Lipstick/ Chapstick to stay looking fresh! 
  • Lubes and Oils, duh! 
  • BABY WIPES which I use for everything!! I use them to wipe down my toys right before I use them and right after use them! (I wash my toys with warm water & toy cleaner spray before and after every show & you should too!)
  • If you have long hair, having a brush and or hair ties to put your hair back nicely when you need to comes in handy! 
  • I keep a towel next to me incase there is a lot of spit/drool going everywhere! 
  • External Mouse to scroll when you are in a position away from your laptop!
  • External Keyboard to type when you are in a position away from your laptop!If you are wondering what external keyboard I use and how they help during a cam stream, check out my post External Keyboard & Mouse for Cam !!
  • If you sell panties, have choices together for customers to choose from, so you get get them 'ready' together in with everyone or a private show!
  • I like to keep my Dildo Mount in the room at all times! That way I can do close up dildo BJs and or ride my dildos as needed/requested! If you are interested in getting your own dildo mount, check out my post Dildo Mount for Content Creation or Cam to see which one I have!



Comments