Dildo Mount for Content Creation or Cam

If you are a fan of suction cup dildo and sex toys, then you are probably going to love using them with a dildo mount or dildo stand, and your fans will too!


How is a dildo mount / stand used?

When using a dildo stand, you can use just about any suction cup toy that you have, and have it stay up right or angled out and steady for you to use hands free on any firm surface you set the stand on!

What dildo mount do I have?

I use the TOM "The Other Man" V2 Suction Dildo Mount. This dildo stand is affordable and quite loved within the adult industry. It was even nominated for an XBIZ award! It has three different angles that you can use! If you want to get creative you can even use it for partner play, take it from me! (; It's not very big, which is a good thing in my personal optional, because its more discreet and portable! It's also super easy to clean. You can use baby wipes or sex toy cleaner spray!






TOM "The Other Man" V2 Suction Dildo Mount
(Amazon)













When do I use a dildo mount?

During my cam shows, I like to keep it next to me or in the background with dildos on it looking pretty! My favorite ways to use it during a cam show or for videos are for up close POV dildo blowjobs and dildo riding! It really makes a difference, especially when you are on cam for a long time using a dildo and your hands/arms starts to get tired! Also a lot of men prefer to see the dildo still and see you moving your body around more, or so I have been told my many! It creates a more realistic view of what sex with you would be like, as you will be hands free and focusing on other motions!


Comments