External Keyboard & Mouse for Cam

If you are looking for an affordable way to upgrade your set up for cam using an External Keyboard and Mouse for cam might help more than you think! 

Why Should you Get an External Keyboard and Mouse?

Before I got myself an external keyboard and mouse, I was sitting up close to the cam most of time. When you are on cam people, want to be a able to see all of you or a lot of you for the most part (unless they specifically request a closeup). 

When you have an external keyboard and mouse (especially USB/Bluetooth), you can be in any position imaginable and still be able to type to your fans and scroll through the chat or change the settings without having to get out of position! 

Another benefit to using an external mouse and keyboard is when you are doing a show where your laptop is more likely to be damaged. For Example-- When doing a bath show if you have an external keyboard and mouse, you aren't risking getting your very expensive laptop wet by touching it or dropping it in water, whereas if you get the external keyboard or mouse wet they are easily replaceable and do not contain any of your files/ content. Another Example-- I do oil shows a lot, and oil is very messy! I would rather get a little leftover oil on my external keyboard and mouse than my laptop!


What External Keyboard and Mouse do I Use?

The mouse and keyboard I chose to get actually came together in a bundle! I plug one USB port into my laptop and then they both work! The keyboard and mouse I decided to get was called the Logitech MK470. It is very affordable and works great, I really recommend using it!




Logitech - MK470 Slim Wireless Scissor Keyboard and Mouse Bundle with Plug and Play - Off-White

Comments