5 Things that will Improve your Cam Show!

Here are five tools and gadgets that you can use to improve your cam shows! I use all of these things myself to make sure my streams run smoothly!


1) OBS

OBS (Open Broadcaster Software) or OBS Studio is a free, open-source, and cross-platform screen casting and streaming app with so many helpful features. You can control so many aspects of your stream through OBS. You can manage or adjust all of your outputs, adjust and color correct your video source, add your own watermark and other photos/icons on top of your video source, and so so much more! 

Personally, I like to add my little "Ashley West" logo and Onlyfans QR code to the top of my video source for my stream. That way anyone watching will know my name, know that I have an Onlyfans, and can easily find it! This also prevents my cam shows from being recorded, reposted and resold. However, if and when my shows do get reposted my name and my OnlyFans will be on there to at least give me credit and prevent catfishes. 

(Here is my Logo)












(Here is My OnlyFans QR code)
(Here is a little "scan me" I put above my QR code)

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you use OBS and WATERMARK your stream with your name, your link, or your logo or even your QR code if you have not done so already! Yes, people might tell you they don't want you to have one, but I promise your true fans will love and support you no matter what, especially if you are doing something to protect yourself!

You can download OBS Studio for free here obsproject.com

I added some helpful Youtube videos about how to use or set up OBS on my Advice From Youtubers page, just look for the OBS section. 

2) Ethernet Cable

Unless you have a crazy good internet connection, using an Ethernet cable is the way to go! Using an ethernet cable rather than Wifi if you can will give you faster speed and a more consistent and solid connection. 

I don't use Ethernet for every single one of my cam shows. For example, when I am doing a bath or shower show, I don't like having as many cords around to get wet. However, I always make sure that when I can use my Ethernet cord I do!

3) High Quality External Webcam 

1080p is the standard and most popular quality for webcam shows. However, upgrading to a webcam that shoots 4k will bring your cam show up notch and make it look even better. Check out my post External WebCams for Adult Cam Sites to see the webcams I have used. Logitech is a great brand and is very loved in the industry. If you want to get even fancier try out using a DSLR camera, but you will need a capture card for that.

4) Separate External Microphone

Audio quality is an important but commonly overlooked aspect of cam modeling. Investing in a high quality external microphone will improve the overall quality of your stream. When people can hear you clearly, especially all of the little sexy noises and whispers, they will only pay attention to you more. People will also be more interactive in the chat and tipping you if they can hear everything you are saying and all of the questions you ask loud and clear. Check out my post Affordable External Microphone for Cam to see which microphone I use.

5) 3 Point Lighting

Even if you don't have the best webcam, the lighting system that you are using can make a big difference in the quality of your cam! Using three lights will give you the best look overall! Check out my post Three Point Lighting the Best Lighting to learn more about that!







Comments