Buying a Camera for Content Creation

When starting out with filming videos to sell it is okay to use your iPhone. However if you really want to bring your content quality to the next level, investing in a nice camera will do wonders! 


When I first started my OnlyFans I was using my iPhone to film all of my content! After a while I decided it was finally time for me to invest in a nice easy to use camera. I am going to show you the camera that I decided to purchase and walk you through why it was the one I decided to buy! However, I suggest you figure out which kind of camera best suits your needs and read or watch reviews on the camera before you buy it!  


What type of camera I knew I needed:
  • Good video AND photo quality
  • Shoots in 4k 30fps
  • Somewhat small
  • Affordable
I ended up searching online something like "affordable cameras that shoot 4k 30fps," then watching Youtube videos comparing the most popular  affordable high quality cameras. That's when I came across the Panasonic LUMIX G7, which is the camera I ended up getting!



Panasonic LUMIX G7 
Mirrorless 4K Photo Digital Camera Body with 14-42mm f3.5-5.6 II Lens - DMC-G7KK - Black








The fact that it has a flip screen so I can see myself before I start filming or when taking timed photos makes this camera even better! Even if someone else is filming for me I can ask them to turn the screen around really quick so I can see myself! I love this feature! Many photographers have said that the auto focus is not the best on this camera (Lumix camera in general) but it is a very popular camera and is very loved for the price! I couldn't agree more! For beginners who are using it for content creation and photos it will do great!


Remember to do your research & to go and watch or read reviews so you get the best camera for you! I just wanted to share the camera that I purchased in case it helps anyone out there reading thinking about upgrading!





Comments